Download Manager is a helper software to download anything. When we talk with download manager then our brain call and remind IDM (Internet download manager). But IDM is a paid software but we using it cracking. Cracking is an illegal way. Some download managers have free on the market. So, why we using cracking IDM and faces problems? I cover these articles on free download manager and best download manager compare. I promised you to learn new things and new software experiences. If you have no time, then bookmarks and read a letter.
01. Free Download Manager
Free download manager is completely free. This is a very lightweight download manager and it’s my favorite download manager. Also, you can download youtube videos using FDM. Some of the people disappointed searching youtube download manager. They can’t find youtube downloader software. But FDM is a download manager and highly appreciated downloading youtube video download. Even you can download youtube playlist easily. Windows, Mac, Android, Linux you can use it anywhere. Oh, You are used to with torrent download? It helps you because it has builtin torrent download functions. Needs something else? You need to install FDM addons on your browser.
- Absolutely free and 100% safe
- Dark Mode
- BitTorrent support
- Enhanced audio/video files support
- Download acceleration
- Resuming broken downloads
- Smart file management and powerful scheduler
- Adjusting traffic usage
- Multi-language support
- Cross-platform support
- Modern interface
- Remote Control
- Portable mode
02. EagleGEt - Free Download Manager
I always move on to smart technology. Where I see something new and I move quickly. Before using FDM I used to with EagleGet Download Manager. All feature is same to same but EgaleGet. Are you want to use it. You need to install browser extraction. EagleGet is fast loading speed it always clicks to open mode. It’s amazing. Drag and Drop Download priority so you are no need pushed any download file. Most of the devices are supported EagleGEt so don’t worry.
- Accelerate downloads by using multi-threaded technology.
- Download files in (Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Opera).
- Built-in download scheduler for multiple queues.
- Download different file types to separate folders.
- Batch downloads function with clipboard capture.
- Automatic refresh expired download address.
- Supports drag-and-drop to rearrange the priority of downloads.
- Shutdown, hibernate or sleep computer after completing all transfers.
- Built-in speed limiter.
- Import download lists from other download managers.
- Supports multi-language interface (more than 30 languages).
03. IDM - Internet Download Manager
IDM is a very popular download manager but it’s paid. For that reason, I don’t recommend you. Maybe you are thinking that I can use it with cracking properly. But I can recommend you using it cracking! It’s risk your personal information licking. Personally, I used it before I don’t know about FDM. If you have a free solution, Why take a risk! Well, IDM has browser extension and you need to install it. We shortly describe with IDM because 99.9% of people know about IDM properly.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported!
- Easy downloading with one click.
- Dynamic Segmentation.
- Drag and Drop.
- Download Speed Acceleration.
- IDM is multilingual.
- Download Resume.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- Download limits.
04. Ninja Download Manager
Ninja has unique features password system. Really you can lock your download manager and anyone can’t view it without a password! Some people need privacy and we highly recommend it. If you need privacy, then you may cost. Oh, Password Manager helps you login to your download page that has your account.
Highly graphical Interface and awesome design. If it has a free version then I try to use a lifetime. But not possible yet! And NDM supported only Windows and Mac OS.
- Blazingly Fast Downloads
- Pause and Resume Downloads
- Add Now, Download Later
- Sequential File Writing
- Drag and Drop
- Add Multiple Download
- Schedule Downloads
- Download Queues
- Speed Control
- Connection Control
- Password Manager
- Clipboard Monitor
Only 4 Download manager I see it’s very user-friendly. I can this post big. But I know bigger than short able posts help you find which is the best download manager for you. Usually, I used to with this software and I see huge download managers have available but not user-friendly.
And you can share with me which download manager you loved to use. I can try to use and include this list.